Strawberry and Vanilla Brown Sugar Toasted Brioche Sandwich
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 400g strawberries
- unsalted butter for spreading
- 100g soft brown cane sugar
- 1 heaped tsp vanilla bean paste
How To Cook
- Preheat the oven to 180C/305F/Gas 4. Cover a roasting tray with foil and place the eight slices of bread on the tray. Toast until golden brown (roughly three minutes on each side). The brioche will go quite crispy. Set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Hull the strawberries with a teaspoon and then slice into quarters. Place in a bowl, add the vanilla bean paste and sugar and mix well.
- Take four slices of toasted brioche and spread each slice thinly with butter. Spoon some of the strawberry mixture on top and finish with another slice of toasted brioche to form a sandwich.
- Serve each toasted brioche sandwich on individual serving plates with a spoonful or two of extra strawberries on the side. www.sweetevestrawberry.co.uk
0 people have helped to review this recipe.
Leave a Comment
You must sign in or register to leave a comment.
Keep all your favourite recipes in one place, upload your own, rate other users' creations and sign up to our newsletter packed with exclusive giveaways, news and tips by registering today.
On Sale Now!
June issue of CookVeg is available now
You might also like
No rating - be the first!