Spicy Pinto and Baked Bean Wraps
- 410 can pinto beans, drained
- 415g can baked beans
- 1 Romano pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 20g fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 tortilla wraps
- sour cream, to serve
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 150g tomatoes, roughly diced
For the salsa
How To Cook
- Heat oil in a wok, or deep sided frying pan. Fry onion until soft, add the garlic and fry for one minute.
- Add cumin, fry for one minute, add the chilli powder and chopped coriander stalks, add the pepper and fry together for one minute.
- Add the pinto and baked beans; simmer gently for 5-10 minutes until the beans are combined.
- To make the salsa, peel and de-stone the avocado, chop into chunks and place in a small bowl, squeeze over the lime juice to prevent browning. Add tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves and stir ingredients together. Wrap up and serve! www.cannedfood.co.uk
0 people have helped to review this recipe.
Leave a Comment
You must sign in or register to leave a comment.
Keep all your favourite recipes in one place, upload your own, rate other users' creations and sign up to our newsletter packed with exclusive giveaways, news and tips by registering today.
On Sale Now!
July issue of CookVeg is available now
You might also like
No rating - be the first!