- 75g plain flour
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 200ml milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus extra
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 350g fresh leaf spinach
- 250g tub veggie ricotta
- 50g finely grated
- vegetarian Parmesanstyle cheese
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- 345g tomato pasta sauce
How To Cook
- .Whisk flour, a pinch of salt and eggs with add half the milk. Add the remaining milk and whisk. Pour into a jug.
- Heat a lightly oiled 20cm frying pan until hot. Pour in a little batter and tilt pan to spread it evenly. Cook for two mins then flip and cook for 1-2 mins. Make 7 more.
- Sauté onion until soft, add garlic and spinach and squash down into the pan. Wilt.
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Drain the spinach and mix in ricotta, half the hard cheese, nutmeg and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling down middle of each pancake. Fold the sides in, then roll up. Place seam side down in an ovenproof dish, top with the sauce and cheese and bake for 20 mins. www.eggrecipes.co.uk
1 person has helped to review this recipe.
Leave a Comment
You must sign in or register to leave a comment.
Keep all your favourite recipes in one place, upload your own, rate other users' creations and sign up to our newsletter packed with exclusive giveaways, news and tips by registering today.
On Sale Now!
June issue of CookVeg is available now
You might also like
No rating - be the first!