Butternut Squash Curry
- * 2tbsp Olive Oil
- * 3 Onions, finely chopped
- * 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- * 2tsp Each Turmeric, Cumin, Paprika, Coriander, Chilli Powder, Curry Powder
- * 2 X 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- * 500ml Vegetable stock
- * 100g Block creamed coconut
- * 1KG Mixed vegetables, peeled and diced (Cauliflower, cougettes, broccoli, carrots etc)
- * 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and diced
How To Cook
- Heat the oil in a large pan then gently fry the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add the spices and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the mixture with a hand blender until smooth. Return to the heat and stir in the creamed coconut until dissolved.
- Add the veg and put the lid on to the pan. Simmer gently for 30 minutes, or until the veg are cooked through.
0 people have helped to review this recipe.
Leave a Comment
You must sign in or register to leave a comment.
Keep all your favourite recipes in one place, upload your own, rate other users' creations and sign up to our newsletter packed with exclusive giveaways, news and tips by registering today.
On Sale Now!
July issue of CookVeg is available now
You might also like
No rating - be the first!