Asparagus with Creamy Lemon and Dill Dressing
- 12 asparagus spears
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 150ml Alpro soya cream
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- small knob of butter
- salt and pepper
How To Cook
- Toss the asparagus spears in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. www.alprosoya.co.uk
0 people have helped to review this recipe.
Leave a Comment
You must sign in or register to leave a comment.
Keep all your favourite recipes in one place, upload your own, rate other users' creations and sign up to our newsletter packed with exclusive giveaways, news and tips by registering today.
On Sale Now!
June issue of CookVeg is available now
You might also like
No rating - be the first!